My BitcoinGet review will look at how you can get some free Bitcoins using BitcoinGet and whether it is worth your time to do so.
In the last 6 months, BitcoinGet has paid out a total of 155 BTC to its members. The way you earn Bitcoins on BitcoinGet is through performing small tasks (micro-tasks). Right now, there are two types of tasks that you can do on BitcoinGet:
- CrowdFlower Tasks: These are small tasks, similar to what Amazon’s Mechanical Turk does. You will be given small things to do online – look up someone’s LinkedIn profile and other Facebook profile and determine if it’s the same person. Or solve some new forms of captcha. Or look up some keywords in Google and note the ranking of individual pages. Or look up a restaurant location. Or compare search results from different search engines. These are small, simple tasks that humans can easily do but computers cannot. They are not highly specialized tasks, so don’t expect to be paid a lot. However, it is a very good start in the Bitcoin world.
- Virool Videos: I’ve seen Virool videos being offered on several other free Bitcoin sites but BitcoinGet has the highest payout for every video, at 50uBTC/30 seconds of video. This is an easy way to get free Bitcoins because you just have to watch some Youtube videos (you can just mute them if you don’t want to watch the full video) for 30 seconds at least, enter a captcha and you’re done. This is a fast, simple and easy way in my BitcoinGet review to make some free Bitcoin online without doing much work at all.
Pros of BitcoinGet
Here are some positive things about BitcoinGet review that I like compared to other online Bitcoin based services that also allow you to earn some Bitcoin online.
- Fast Payment: I’ve never had to wait for more than 24 hours for my payment to be processed. Also, payments are automatic and sent to my wallet directly without me having to ask for a payout each time.
- Low Minimum Payout: Several sites have a minimum payout now, because miners are asking to reduce the ‘mining-dust’ and several small transactions pollute the blockchain. At BitcoinGet, the minimum is 100uBTC. That’s the equivalent of 2 Virool Videos. I reach the minimum payout almost every day.
- CrowdFlower Tasks are Coveted: CrowdFlower is one of the most popular micro-task platform and even popular sites like Amazon’s Mechanical Turk use it. However, at Mechanical Turk, you need to have a minimum of 500 positive reviews before you can even see the CrowdFlower tasks! At BitcoinGet, you can now work on these tasks from day-1 without having to go through any hoops. The pay is comparative to what Mechanical Turk pays.
Cons of BitcoinGet
- Not Specialized: This is my biggest complaint not with BitcoinGet per se but with most micro-tasks online. Since they are not specialized, they pay out very little. You can spend an hour on Amazon’s Mechanical Turk and still make only $2-$3 an hour and that’s true for BitcoinGet as well. If you’re in the developed world, it might be easier to get a part-time job and convert your earnings into Bitcoin from your fiat currency than work online at BitcoinGet. That being said, a lot of people from the developing world can hugely benefit from sites like BitcoinGet.
- Not Enough Diversity: BitcoinGet just has Virool Videos and CrowdFlower tasks right now. There are tens of other ways in which Bitcoin services make and allow their users to earn Bitcoins. I would like to see several other ways to get free Bitcoins from Crowdflower in the future.
Check out BitcoinGet today and let me know what your thoughts are on this.
Photo Credit: Victor1558
Earn satoshi easily
Honestly 1000per day and increasing
Use my referral link-
Just give a try
All the best………☺
Thanks for this amazing Guide! It will help me to Grow and Make Money Online.
You can find more sites to earn Bitcoin for free on
The worse site I have seen!
BITCOINGET HAS STOPPED PAYING FOR SURVEYS I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR SEVERAL SURVEYS OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS IM TIRED OF TALKING TO THEM AND ADSCEND ABOUT MY SHIT IF I COMPLETE A SURVEY I WANT MY CREDITS PERIOD
I agree. What are they telling you kids the reason?
Bitcoinget stopped paying people over a month ago, but their site is still up and running and they’re still letting people do surveys. Which makes them a SCAM site.
Hi, I also would recommend this article – https://doronize.com.ng/bitcoinget.html